Advertised on: February 18, 2019 Dead line: March 2, 2019
- STEWARD – UNES/HOSP/STRD/02/2019
Contract Duration: Three Years with Three Months Probationary Period
Reporting to the Kitchen Supervisor, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- To maintain general cleanliness of the kitchen floor and external surfaces
- To clean and dry kitchen cooking pots used for food production.
- To store the kitchen pots in the appropriate places after cleaning.
- Collecting and disposing of kitchen waste.
- Ensure cleanliness of the cloak rooms.
- To account all the equipment in your procession.
- Any other duty given by the head cook.
- KCSE D+
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of cleaning services is preferred
- Experience in cleaning will be an added advantage
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date
- Names of three referees with their contacts
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before March 2, 2019 strictly via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard Copies will not be accepted.
Chief Manager, Finance & Administration
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY