- November 3, 2022
- Posted by: @uneslimited
A world Class Funeral Home committed to service excellence
To provide quality funeral service and training through innovative body preservation, presentation, enhanced customer experience and utilization of knowledge.
Performance with the highest level of ethics and professionalism; Sensitivity to our client needs and Regard to high standards of environmental stewardship. Chiromo Funeral Parlour Improved Ambiance The magnificent Chiromo Funeral Parlour continues on the attaining excellence status in the provision of funeral services in the region. The parlour recently undertook activities to improve its ambiance and branding to exceed customer expectations in facility equipment and service.
Identification tags are placed securely in the prescience relatives/person admitting the body.
Relatives /persons accompanying the body should remove all valuables from the body on the day of admission.
The viewings must be coordinated for ease of billing. The parlour shall allow all desired viewings by persons related to the deceased so long as this is done through the registering person.
Members of the public are advised to keep away from the operation areas to avoid contact with the chemical substances used in body preservation. Visitors are further advised to wash their hands after.
- Clean clothing
- Coffin (the funeral parlour stocks excellent coffins for sale at reasonable prices.)
- The body will not be released without a Burial Disposal Permit. The permit is provided at the City mortuary or hospital where the death occurred. For bodies outside Nairobi permits may be obtained from the area Chief.
For removal of the body the following are mandatory requirements
- Original Burial Permit and a copy of the same for the Parlour.
- Original Identity Card/Passport of the deceased for records purposes.
- Original Identity Card of next of kin for identification purposes.
- Payment Receipt for services rendered (as proof of payment)
We do our best to provide adequate parking facilities. Yet, parking may be hard to find, so do your best to arrive 10-15 minutes early.