Advertised on: May 12, 2017 Dead line: May 26, 2017
Contract Duration: Three Years
Reporting to the Kitchen Supervisor, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- To maintain general cleanliness of the kitchen floor and external surfaces
- To clean and dry kitchen cooking crockery and cutlery used for food production.
- To store the crockery in the appropriate places after cleaning.
- Collecting and disposing of kitchen waste.
- To record all crockery and cutlery issued and returned from the crockery store to various staff and give a report to the head cook on status quo.
- Any other duty given by the head cook
- KCSE D+
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in cleaning services is preferred
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here)
- Indicate the Job Reference Number of the job in the email.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before May 26, 2017 strictly via the following email email@example.com.
Chief Manager, Finance & Administration
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY