Advertised on: April 24, 2018 Dead line: April30, 2018
1. GROUNDS MAN (TWO POSITIONS): UNES/F&AD/GRM/04/2018
Contract Duration: One Year Subject to 3 months’ probationary period
Reporting to Facilities Management Officer, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining the general cleanliness of the grounds
- Maintaining the lawns and grass neat
- Possess KCSE (D-) qualification
- Basic Landscaping and grounds maintenance skills in large organization.
- Be a person of high integrity and hard working
Applicants interested in the above positionshould submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before April 30, 2018 strictly via the following firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Manager, Finance & Administration
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.Hard Copies will not be accepted.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY