Advertised on: March 12, 2018 Dead line: March 23, 2018
1. COOK: UNES/ HOSP /ARZK /03 / 2018
Contract Duration: Three Years Subject to 3 months’ probationary period
Reporting to the Kitchen Supervisor, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities
- Implementation of Planned Menus
- Preparation and production of high quality food that meets the desired customer satisfaction.
- Provision of efficient service of food orders and as per specifications
- Preparing and cooking food in adherence to standard recipes and menu given by the Head Cook/ Kitchen Supervisor
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and safety at work.
- To account for all production resources provided by the Head cook/Kitchen Supervisor and issued from the stores
- Proper handling and use of kitchen equipment as provided for by the Head cook/Kitchen Supervisor
- Provision of world class customer service to the customer
- Perform any other Duties Assigned by the head cook/Kitchen Supervisor
- Certificate in Food Production from a recognized Institution
- Possess minimum of two years practical culinary experience in a 3 or 4 star hotel/restaurant
- Able to work long hours
- Computer literate
- Good food presentation skills
- KCSE certificate
Applicants interested in the above positionshould submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before March 23, 2018 strictly via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Manager, Finance & Administration
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.Hard Copies will not be accepted.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY