Advertised on: April 27, 2018 Dead line: May9, 2018
1. SALES EXCECUTIVE (HOSPITALITY UNIT): UNES/HOSP/SE/04/2018
Contract Duration: One Year
Reporting to the Manager Hospitality Services, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- To develop and implement a sales action plan to increase revenue
- To develop and grow unit’s target customer base mainly for conference/ outside catering
- To promote the units products and services
- Prospecting and conducting daily sales calls to acquire new business
- Develop professional long term business relationships with clients for repeat business
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales in a busy hotel and restaurant
- Proven track record of growing targeted customer portfolio and sales
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Confident, approachable and hospitable personality
- KCSE C
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees with their contacts.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here) fully filled and signed
- Indicate the Job Reference Number and Title in your email
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before May 9, 2018 strictly via the following email email@example.com. Hard copies shall not be accepted.
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY